Join Christmas Jumper Day and raise money for Willen Hospice

Nov 21, 2014

The Hospice is also asking participants to share pictures of themselves modelling their jumpers on Facebook and Twitter encouraging friends to text IAWG14 £5 to 70070 to donate £5 before 5pm on Christmas Eve.

Willen Hospice has annual running costs of £4.6 million with just 22% of this funded by the NHS. The remaining 78% is raised by the local community through donations and fund raising activities such as this Christmas jumper promotion.

Corporate partnership fund-raiser Tamsin Rawlings said: “This is a great way for people in the local business community to have fun while raising vital funds for Willen Hospice.

"Some of the Christmas jumpers out there are real head turners – these penguin jumpers modelled by our staff are a case in point – and we wanted to give businesses a fun idea that their staff could really enjoy that would also help raise money for Willen Hospice.“

Willen Hospice is asking businesses to hold their Christmas Jumper Day on any day between December 1 and December 12.

For more information, contact Tamsin on 01908 303074 or e-mail Tamsin.Rawlings@willen-hospice.org.uk 

News Filter
online publications

Read the Latest Editions