Passionate about sales? Great. Passionate about customer service? Even better.
We’re currently looking for a Telesales/Business Development/Sales Account Executive to create a sales pipeline by developing relationships with new and existing clients selling printed/digital advertising, leaflet delivery, graphic design, and print services.
Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 17.30 pm (or by agreement) Flexible on this
About the role
You’ll play a key part in the sales process, introducing clients to our range of publications, advising on which title/titles, product/products, or service/services to consider. You will be committed to understanding your client’s business in order to match our publications and services to their needs. You’ll deliver an outstanding level of service by assisting clients to increase their profile, engage with potential clients and promote their brand in their marketplace.
This role will be a great fit for a motivated sales superstar who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Identify and research new business opportunities via databases, LinkedIn, cold-calling
· Use a variety of communication methods (choosing the most appropriate) for the client and the task at hand e.g. (emails, phone calls, networking, ZOOM/TEAMS calls)
· Build rapport with new and existing clients/partners
· Create proposals to meet client’s needs and budget
· Consult with clients regarding creative ideas to help with their brand growth
· Negotiate, close and secure bookings with clients
· Update records and capture call notes in the business CRM
· Upload artwork and editorial into the flat plan
· Liaise with design studio, copywriters and editor (where required for artwork and editorial)
· Develop and nurture relationships with clients and key stakeholders
· Create a sales pipeline
· Achieve KPI’s
· Printed and/or Digital Media/Publishing/Advertising Sales experience strongly preferred
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
· Able to build rapport quickly
· Great customer service/relationship building skills
· Teamworking abilities
· Strong time management skills
· Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment and enjoy the buzz and momentum of what a sales role provides
· Results driven and motivated by achieving targets
· Proficient with MS Systems; Excel, Outlook, and Word
· Capable of working to deadlines
· Experience in using a basic CRM system
Our sector experience includes working with a large range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies through our publishing titles across Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, and Bedfordshire.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: DOE (Depending on experience)
6 months probationary period
Initial training at office location in Olney, Bucks MK46 5EA, possible to work remotely/hybrid once competent to work independently.
Salary / Hourly Rate: DOE
Postcode: MK46 5EA