The Private Client team is seeking an experienced full-time practitioner to assist in developing private client work at our office in Kettering Venture Park.
We would anticipate that the position would suit someone who is qualified as a Legal Executive or a qualified Solicitor with approximately 2 years PQE looking for their next move, and who is already familiar in dealing with wills, probates, trusts and powers of attorney etc.
The role represent a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to build on their Private Client experience and become part of a close-knit team actively building and developing Private Client work throughout Northamptonshire and the wider East Midlands.
Please apply in writing enclosing your CV to, John Whitehouse, Wilson Browne Solicitors, 4 Grange Park Court, Roman Way, Northampton, NN4 5EA
or alternatively, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cover numerous areas of law including:
• Residential Conveyancing
• Family & Matrimonial
• Family Mediation
• Clinical/Medical Negligence
• Childcare & Social services
• Wills, Trusts and Probate
• Contentious Probate – Contested Wills & Trusts
• Care Home Fees
• Private Landlord
• Disputes and Litigation / Dispute resolution
With such a diverse range, we’re always looking for talented individuals of various experience and levels to join us.
Depending on role and level, we can offer a comprehensive benefits package, which can include:
- ***NEW*** Salary sacrifice scheme which provides a tax-efficient way to get into a new car.
- The salary sacrifice car scheme is open to all vehicles whether ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) Hybrid or Electric and provides savings generated through reductions in national insurance and income tax payments.
- It is a particularly good way to get into an Electric Vehivle (EV) due to not just the savings generated through reductions in national insurance and income tax payments, but 2% Benefit In Kind tax and lower running costs.
- We are hoping to shortly launch a number of EV charging points across 3 of our offices, with a further rollout in due course.
- Option to join a pension scheme where we will match up to 4% contribution.
- BUPA (certain positions only) with the ability to add spouse and/or dependants.
- Permanent Health Insurance, also known as Group Income Protection, (certain positions only) which pays a percentage of salary after 6 months sickness absence.
- Regular Long Service Awards
- Discounted Health Club and Gym Memberships
- Other flexible benefits such as discounted gym membership, the option to purchase additional annual leave, Childcare vouchers, Health Screening, Retail Discounts Scheme and more.
- Competitive holiday entitlement that rises with length of service.
- Death in Service benefit (after qualifying period) paying 3 x salary.
- Paid Volunteer Leave
Even if you don’t currently see an opportunity that interests you we’re always delighted to hear from enthusiastic, talented people looking for their next move, whether legal professionals or those looking for non legal opportunities.