We have a fantastic opportunity for two talented Commercial Property lawyers to join our Legal 500 recognised team based at our Kettering & Corby offices.
Wilson Browne Solicitors are the current Northamptonshire Law Society Law Firm of the Year; were Highly Commended by the national Law Society, and the commercial property team is one of the largest in the county.
A qualified solicitor, FILEX or CILEX Associate with at least one year’s PQE you will find a role with client exposure and responsibility from day one. This is a rare opportunity to join such a highly regarded team. The firm promises, and delivers, excellent work-life balance, training and support and career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of commercial property matters including all aspects of real estate acquisitions, portfolio management, commercial landlord and tenant work and developments and disposal transactions, together with offering commercial property support to the firm’s Corporate Commercial Team.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate strong technical ability and be able to manage their own caseload.
Many of our lawyers are recognised in the Legal 500 (a who’s who of the legal profession) and we pride ourselves in delivering commercial, cost-effective and practical advice to our clients.
We cover numerous areas of law including:
• Residential Conveyancing
• Family & Matrimonial
• Family Mediation
• Clinical/Medical Negligence
• Childcare & Social services
• Wills, Trusts and Probate
• Contentious Probate – Contested Wills & Trusts
• Care Home Fees
• Private Landlord
• Disputes and Litigation / Dispute resolution
With such a diverse range, we’re always looking for talented individuals of various experience and levels to join us.
Depending on role and level, we can offer a comprehensive benefits package, which can include:
- ***NEW*** Salary sacrifice scheme which provides a tax-efficient way to get into a new car.
- The salary sacrifice car scheme is open to all vehicles whether ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) Hybrid or Electric and provides savings generated through reductions in national insurance and income tax payments.
- It is a particularly good way to get into an Electric Vehivle (EV) due to not just the savings generated through reductions in national insurance and income tax payments, but 2% Benefit In Kind tax and lower running costs.
- We are hoping to shortly launch a number of EV charging points across 3 of our offices, with a further rollout in due course.
- Option to join a pension scheme where we will match up to 4% contribution.
- BUPA (certain positions only) with the ability to add spouse and/or dependants.
- Permanent Health Insurance, also known as Group Income Protection, (certain positions only) which pays a percentage of salary after 6 months sickness absence.
- Regular Long Service Awards
- Discounted Health Club and Gym Memberships
- Other flexible benefits such as discounted gym membership, the option to purchase additional annual leave, Childcare vouchers, Health Screening, Retail Discounts Scheme and more.
- Competitive holiday entitlement that rises with length of service.
- Death in Service benefit (after qualifying period) paying 3 x salary.
- Paid Volunteer Leave
Even if you don’t currently see an opportunity that interests you we’re always delighted to hear from enthusiastic, talented people looking for their next move, whether legal professionals or those looking for non legal opportunities.