Are you considering making a career move and want to join one of the leading Commercial Litigation teams in Northamptonshire? If so, please read on.
The suitable candidate for this role will have a strong background in Commercial Litigation and will be confident in all general litigation matters. You will strive to provide your clients with the best proactive and practical advice whilst managing your work in a timely manner. This role shows great potential for progression so is ideal for someone who is dedicated to furthering their career in litigation.
The role is varied and will include the full range of disputes that businesses and individuals encounter, to include breach of contract, shareholder/directors disputes, debt recovery, professional negligence, property/land disputes and costs.
We are looking for an accomplished Litigator ideally with experience of the Civil Procedure Rules, but more importantly a willingness to develop and grow areas of specialism, together with an enthusiasm for marketing. Essential skills are an attention to detail and an ability to perform under pressure in a supported environment.
The suitable candidate is likely to have 5+ years PQE. However, applications from candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/experience will also be considered.
Many of our lawyers are recognised in the Legal 500 (a who’s who of the legal profession) and we pride ourselves in delivering commercial, cost-effective and practical advice to our clients.
We cover numerous areas of law including:
• Residential Conveyancing
• Family & Matrimonial
• Family Mediation
• Clinical/Medical Negligence
• Childcare & Social services
• Wills, Trusts and Probate
• Contentious Probate – Contested Wills & Trusts
• Care Home Fees
• Private Landlord
• Disputes and Litigation / Dispute resolution
With such a diverse range, we’re always looking for talented individuals of various experience and levels to join us.
Depending on role and level, we can offer a comprehensive benefits package, which can include:
- ***NEW*** Salary sacrifice scheme which provides a tax-efficient way to get into a new car.
- The salary sacrifice car scheme is open to all vehicles whether ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) Hybrid or Electric and provides savings generated through reductions in national insurance and income tax payments.
- It is a particularly good way to get into an Electric Vehivle (EV) due to not just the savings generated through reductions in national insurance and income tax payments, but 2% Benefit In Kind tax and lower running costs.
- We are hoping to shortly launch a number of EV charging points across 3 of our offices, with a further rollout in due course.
- Option to join a pension scheme where we will match up to 4% contribution.
- BUPA (certain positions only) with the ability to add spouse and/or dependants.
- Permanent Health Insurance, also known as Group Income Protection, (certain positions only) which pays a percentage of salary after 6 months sickness absence.
- Regular Long Service Awards
- Discounted Health Club and Gym Memberships
- Other flexible benefits such as discounted gym membership, the option to purchase additional annual leave, Childcare vouchers, Health Screening, Retail Discounts Scheme and more.
- Competitive holiday entitlement that rises with length of service.
- Death in Service benefit (after qualifying period) paying 3 x salary.
- Paid Volunteer Leave
Even if you don’t currently see an opportunity that interests you we’re always delighted to hear from enthusiastic, talented people looking for their next move, whether legal professionals or those looking for non legal opportunities.