As a result of GSSArchitecture’s continued success, we are looking to recruit a suitably qualified Admin and Bid Assistant to join a well-established, award-winning Practice in our Kettering Studio.
Location: Head Office, Kettering
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours: 7.75 per day, Monday to Friday, flexibility with start and finish times.
Salary: Please submit salary expectations with CV.
GSSArchitecture, one of the longest established architectural Practices in the country, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, confident, well-organised and committed Admin and Bid Assistant to join our team and assist in the continued growth and profitably of the Practice of 10 Partners, 60+ staff, and five national offices. The team and practice have been accredited to the Investors in People (IIP) Gold standard, rated as the second-highest scoring architecture practice on the IIP international database. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Sustainability and Health and Wellbeing, both in design and creating a healthy environment within which to work.
Role & Responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive):
• Support in the creation of tender responses, including PQQ, RFP, RFI, ITT, SQ and EOI.
• Ensure that any bid/proposal documentation is well formatted and is consistent with practice branding.
• Track and respond to portal opportunities.
• Assist with setting tender deadlines, clarification deadlines, and sending deadline reminder emails to relevant bid participants.
• Assist and liaise with internal stakeholders to source tender content.
• Proof-read all completed documents.
• Assist with the management of the library of tender related information.
• Provide administrative support to the bid and admin team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Working knowledge of MS Office 365, including Outlook, Word, Publisher and Excel.
• GCSE English Language and Maths (or equivalent).
• Relevant experience of working within a professional environment.
• Professional and organised approach with strong time management skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Innovative/creative approach to document building and presentation.
• Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Timekeeping and attendance must be to a very high standard.
What is on Offer:
• The chance to work at a national Practice, with an exciting and diverse range of projects in different sectors.
• Opportunities for advancement.
• Agile working hours.
• Rewards and incentives.
• Regular functions and events.
• Friendly and inclusive working environment.
• Training and development opportunities.
Salary / Hourly Rate: Please Submit Salary Expectations with CV
Postcode: NN15 7ES