ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
WITH THE AREA’S
LEADING BUSINESS NEWSPAPERS
A relaxed meet-up on the 2nd Thursday of each month, 5.30pm-7.15pm
Take a look at our last event, at Woughton House Hotel. Click here
Book your place at our next event. Click here
MEET THE MEMBERS
GOLD SPONSOR & PARTNER
SILVER SPONSOR & PARTNER
1085 Design – ActionCoach – Barclays Eagle Lab – Bridgman & Bridgman LLP
Clare Wildman Coaching – The Cock Hotel – Delta Hotel Milton Keynes
DW Images Photography – Ellievision AV – Events & PR – F45 Training
Hewitsons – iFly World Milton Keynes – Keech Hospice Care
Milton Keynes Business Centre – NatWest Business Banking
Proactive Education – Santander – SkyCam Productions
Sue Garner Training – Wild Bird Marketing
EXCLUSIVE CLUB PRIVILEGES
- 12-month non-contractual membership £10 (inc. VAT) per month or £91.00 + VAT single payment.
- Bring a guest at membership rate as a taster up to 3 times per year.
- All businesses are welcome to meetings and events.
- A different venue each month and larger quarterly events with 60+ attendees anticipated.
- Introductions & recommendations.
- Briefing on Worktree volunteering sessions.
- Business card draw.
- Membership business card holder.
- No strict attendance rules. Send a colleague or associate if you cannot attend.
- LinkedIn post, Facebook post and Tweet of each meeting.
- Business name listed on Business MK Club page in Business MK, Business2Business and BusinessPlus magazine, published twice a year.
- Web page listing on www.businessmk.co.uk and www.businessinbedfordshire.co.uk.
- 10% discount on ad hoc advertising in new publications (subject to availability & conditions).
- 1 x Company profile post per year on LinkedIn.
- Member discounts to other members once fully established.
- Facebook group to communicate and post to each other.
ADVERTISING & MEDIA PACKAGES
£50 + VAT / month or £550 + VAT / year (one-off payment)
- Business MK Club membership
- Advertisement (45mm x 60mm) on dedicated page in Business MK
- Membership listing on Club partner page on www.businessmk.co.uk and www.businessinbedfordshire.co.uk
- 25% discount on further advertising in Business MK
- 1 x LinkedIn post per month
£200 + VAT / month or £2,200 + VAT / year (one-off payment)
As Bronze Package, plus:
- Page advertisement in Business Plus magazine – 2 editions
- 2 x Tweets per week
- 2-minute presentation at Club event + a pull-up banner
- 4 eighth-page advertisements during 12-month partnership
- 3 company profiles on www.businessmk.co.uk during 12-month partnership
£300 + VAT / month or £3,300 + VAT / year (one-off payment)
As Bronze Package, plus:
- Double-page advertisement in Business Plus magazine – 2 editions
- 2 x Tweets per week
- 5-minute presentation at Club event + pull-up banner
- 3 quarter-page company profiles in Business MK and www.businessmk.co.uk during 12-month partnership
- 3 quarter-page advertisements in Business MK during 12-month partnership
- Banner advertisement on www.businessmk.co.uk home page for duration of partnership
- 3 x leaflet distributions (max. 500) during 12-month partnership
To find out more and book your package,
contact Tim Lee email firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 01908 394501.
5% of revenue received from the above packages will be donated to Worktree, the education-employer charity based in Milton Keynes.
Business MK, Business2Business
Business MK is a well respected free monthly newspaper covering Milton Keynes and North Bucks. Published for more than 20 years, it has 4,500 subscribers in senior management positions who receive the publication directly via Royal Mail.
As a team we distribute a further 1,500 copies each month to local conference centres, office complexes, hotels, car dealerships and large businesses and venues with high business footfall. Business MK’s sister newspaper Business2Business is published for the business community in neighbouring Bedfordshire, with distribution of 5,500 in the same structure.
Published by Woburn Media Ltd, Business MK and Business2Business are the area’s only business newspapers.
White Clarke Creative
More than just another creative agency, we can make your marketing work harder foryour business. We are local first and foremost – Milton Keynes is a thriving business community and we are proud to have played our part over the last 20 years.
We are objective, friendly, but above all exceptionally creative. We love our jobs and see things differently. If you think your marketing needs some inspiration, get in touch or come and chat at the next Business MK Club event.