Full-colour advertising to enhance your organisation’s image and profile within the business community of Milton Keynes, North Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire.
- Tell the area’s business leaders about you and your organisation; your ethos; your culture; your achievements and your standards of service and professionalism .
- Tell the area’s business leaders about your product or service and how it can help to keep local business at the forefront of its markets.
- Tell your story through quality editorial and photographs.
- Be read… and be seen.
- Has your organisation just received a local, regional, national or international award?
- Has your organisation celebrated a landmark anniversary?
- Has your organisation staff to be proud of?
- Would you like to tell the area all about them and what they do?
We can help – through a cost-effective full-colour feature.
Here’s what our clients have to say…
“Business MK has to be the first choice for local businesses who wish to get their message out there… It’s the local business publication, always at the top of the reading list for the management team in our office.”Paul Davis, senior partner, Keens Shay Keens Chartered Accountants and chairman of the City Breakfast Club.
“Thank you very much for the support and coverage you gave the festival this year. We managed to attract 8 more teams than last year and I’m sure your coverage and inserts helped. We very much hope you will wish too partner the festival again next year. It was a pleasure working with you.”Carol Lester, of Dragon Boat Festival organiser Gable Events
“Yours is the only publication that I take home and read cover to cover over a few days. It is such a great paper, with positive news about our area. I really love it.”Yvonne S, marketing specialist working for a local charity.
“I knew Business MK and Business2Business would be any advertising medium most effective for my needs. The titles obviously reached an important target market – decision-makers and influencers. The platform reflected the quality I needed for my brand, with its practical mix of current affairs and thought leadership pieces, always presented in a logical and engaging manner.”Chris Davis, managing director of Sandler Training.
To discuss promoting your company on our website and/or in print across Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire, please contact us on 01908 394501 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org